Ada Lovelace Cross Body Clutch
A tribute to Ada Lovelace - "an English mathematician and writer, known for her work on Charles Babbage's proposed mechanical general-purpose computer." - Wikipedia
This generous but compact, hyper functional crossbody clutch features a detachable gold snake chain strap, 5 card slots, a zip pocket and a key lanyard. Walk, run, rest, think, work or party with this piece.
- Small batch / Limited edition. Under 50 pieces made.
- Premium saffiano leather (Cow Hide treated with wax to enhance durability)
- Gold hardware.
- Detachable gold snake chain strap.
- Single internal zip pocket.
- External back open pocket.
- 5 card slots.
- Key Lanyard.
- Grey suede lining.
- Includes dust bag.
- Contact us for custom express shipping options at email@example.com
- 20.5cm x 17.5cm x 8cm
- 600 Grams/ 0.6 KG