Grace Hopper Convertible Mini Backpack
A tribute to Grace Hopper - "One of the first programmers of the Harvard Mark I computer, she was a pioneer of computer programming. She popularized the idea of machine-independent programming languages, which led to the development of COBOL, an early high-level programming language still in use today." Wikipedia
A highly functional crossbody backpack is constructed using black saffiano leather. She features a snake chain strap that swiftly converts the backpack into a crossbody. Features 3 compartments. The bag is equipped with with 5 card slots, a zip pocket, an open pocket a key chain lanyard, 2 leather removable backpack straps and 1 snake chain. Walk, run, rest, think, work and party with this piece.
- Small batch / Limited edition. Under 50 pieces made.
- Luxury saffiano leather (Cow Hide treated with wax to enhance durability).
- Gunmetal hardware.
- Detachable gunmetal snake chain and leather straps.
- Single internal zip pocket and open pocket
- 5 card slots.
- Key Lanyard.
- Grey suede lining.
- Includes dust bag.
- Contact us for custom express shipping options at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19cm(W) x 21cm(H) x 12cm(D)
- 650 Grams/ 0.65 KG