Katherine Johnson - Grab bag with Shoulder Strap
A tribute to Katherine Johnson - "An American mathematician whose calculations of orbital mechanics as a NASA employee were critical to the success of the first and subsequent U.S. crewed spaceflights. During her 35-year career at NASA and its predecessor, the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, she earned a reputation for mastering complex manual calculations and helped pioneer the use of computers to perform the tasks. The space agency noted her "historical role as one of the first African-American women to work as a NASA scientist" -Wikipedia
A smooth deep black nappa leather grab shoulder bag with a pink suede interior and gunmetal hardware. This roomy highly functional bag features a removable leather strap and a gold chain strap. The interior is equipped with a zip pocket, an open pocket a key chain lanyard.
- Small batch / Limited edition. Under 50 pieces made.
- Premium smooth nappa leather.
- Blush pink suede interior.
- Gunmetal or Gold hardware.
- Detachable leather shoulder strap.
- Single internal zip pocket and open pocket
- Key Lanyard.
- Includes dust bag.
- Contact us for custom express shipping options at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30cm(W) x 21cm(H) x 11cm(D)
- 800 Grams/ 0.8 KG